The Painting Pony has collaborated with a local artisan in the state of Tennessee to bring to you these lovingly made-by-hand and super-special designer stuffed ponies! Each pony is one of a kind and carefully designed and put together by hand with patterns and fabrics that have been hand-picked by The Painting Pony and then sewn together. They make a wonderful first toy for a young child or as a memorial keepsake for a loved one. These wonderful ponies are sure to become an heirloom where ever they go!
This pony's name is SUGAR and features a pretty pink cupcakes with cherries pattern all over her body and coordinating colored mane and tail made of soft yarn. coordinated patterned pink polka dot fabric accents on her legs, nose, and ears, give her a super sweet touch. Pretty wood buttons attach her legs to her body so they can be positioned to sit or stand on your bed, couch, or displayed on a shelf! Once SUGAR is sold, she is gone forever; there are no others like her.
- Stands about 14" tall.
- has movable limbs
- Each pony sold helps support a small business in the USA
- Not recommended as a toy, more for a decorative piece in a room. Buttons can become a choking hazard and long yard can wrap around tiny fingers; caution is advised with young children.
made from a pattern by Gracie May Design
- • Glossy smooth surface
- • Fully functioning high-quality movements
- • Hand polished crystal clear edges
- • 3/16" thick grade “A” acrylic
- • 10.75" diameter
- • One AA battery required (not included)